Saturday, December 18, 2010

Well, Do They Know?

Ahh the holidays. A time to get together with friends and family and rejoice and be thankful for all the things we have.

And what am I thankful for? Many things of course. But one of the biggest is that I don't live in Africa.

But thanks to YouTube, we can still bond together for those less fortunate and sing them a crappy song that they will never hear, because they are poor and don't have the internet (or in 1984, electricity). Anyway, I'm half asleep and had at least 7 beers tonight, so I'll stop my rambling and show you the video of my favorite Christmas song. It has all the great elements. The 80's, awesome 80's hair, pre-confirmed gay George Michael, Bono trying to make us feel guilty, and of course, good will toward the less fortunate Africans. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment