Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well, it has finally come to pass. I have found a job. Let the angels sing and the earth rejoice. Obviously, a new job is a life changing deal. Well, at least it is when you go from 24 hours a week to possibly 60-plus. Keep your eyes out for a LIFE UPDATE in the coming weeks.

On to the events of the past week. The big story in sports has been March Madness. I am pleased to say my championship game on my bracket is still alive. Syracuse vs West Virginia. On the other hand, having Louisville in my Final Four...

Saturday was a great one. Got out to Gryphon Stadium to record our first baseball game of the year for the Stretchlon Sports Show. The weather was perfect, the breeze was blowing out to left and the boys put up an 11-0 win over Tarboro. We can only pray that the weather will hold for the rest of the spring, but it was a great way to kickoff the 2010 Stretchlon outdoor season.

That evening, Tracy and I headed up to Greenville for a little date night. Nice dinner, not so nice trip to the new craft store in G-Ville, and then finished it up with a movie night. "Brooklyn's Finest" was the choice and it lived up to the hype. Just don't ask Tracy if she liked the ending.

That's about all I've got today. I'll leave you a video for your entertainment. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment